Monday, August 4, 2008

First ONE: Davanni's

When I stepped up to the stage, I lost feeling in my legs.  I'd seen NY in pictures, but this was the first time I smelled it.  Age 23.  First time in NY.  Amazed a pizza as could make it all happen.

-Mike Lescarbeau (Carmichael Lynch)

Another former Fallon great, Mike comes from an impressive background of top agencies with top clients: Wieden +Kennedy, One and All, Saatchi and Saatchi, and now on the board with Carmichael Lynch.

Mike's experience and commentary is one that can appeal to the professional and student body alike.  The topic at hand, what does it take to make it today, involves everybody in the industry, new, old, or otherwise.  Mike's love for the brand shows that it doesn't matter what your working on, it takes an innovative idea.

2 comments:

OneShow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Novack said...

My attempt at the pitch was for Doritos. I'm in constant amazement at the power of food icons in this industry.